As an employee of our company, you will collaborate with each department
to create and deploy disruptive products. Work at a growing company offering great benefits and opportunities to move forward and learn
alongside accomplished leaders. We're seeking an experienced and outstanding
member of staff.
This position is creative and rigorous by nature you need to think outside the box. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will have solid solving problem skills.
Specialization: UI/UX Designer
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Cairo, Egypt
- 3+ years of experience as a UI-UX Designer or a similar role
- UI design portfolio
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Detail oriented
- Critical thinker
- Problem solver and customer-centered
- Knowledge of Adobe range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat and Dreamweaver
- Knowledge of Usability Factors in Human-Computer Interaction.
- Identify UX design needs for the company’s digital assets
- Develop and conceptualize UI/UX design strategies for the brand
- Produce high-quality UX designs using wireframes, flow diagrams, graphic and visual design, sitemaps, prototypes, and storyboards
- Design UI elements, such as search boxes, navigation menus, widgets, and tabs, for the company’s digital assets using various UI/UX tools.
- Test UI elements, such as banners, CTAs, page designs, page layouts, target links, and page flows, for landing pages
- Collaborate with the marketing team and internal and external designers to make sure that tailor-made content is being created and delivered to the digital users
- Advice and guide the implementation of UX research methods and tests to ensure proper prediction and analysis of user behavior
- Adhere to the graphic design and typography style standards