As an employee of our company, you will collaborate with each department
to create and deploy disruptive products. Work at a growing company offering great benefits and opportunities to move forward and learn
alongside accomplished leaders. We're seeking an experienced and outstanding
member of staff.
This position is creative and rigorous by nature you need to think outside the box. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will have solid solving problem skills.
Specialization: Software Engineers
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Cairo, Egypt
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience with manual and automated testing tools such as Selenium, Appium, etc.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Develop and execute test plans to ensure software meets customer requirements
- Create detailed test cases to identify potential issues
- Execute tests manually or using automated tools
- Document test results and report on the quality of the software
- Troubleshoot issues and provide feedback to developers
- Monitor system performance and suggest improvements
- Work with other teams to ensure compatibility between systems
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in software testing