As an employee of our company, you will collaborate with each department
to create and deploy disruptive products. Work at a growing company offering great benefits and opportunities to move forward and learn
alongside accomplished leaders. We're seeking an experienced and outstanding
member of staff.
This position is creative and rigorous by nature you need to think outside the box. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will have solid solving problem skills.
Specialization: Software Engineers
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Cairo, Egypt
- Responsible for developing and maintaining applications using the Java programming language.
- Responsible for designing, coding, testing, debugging, and documenting software applications.
- Responsible for developing web services and web applications using various technologies such as J2EE, Spring MVC, Hibernate, and other related technologies.
- Must have strong problem-solving skills and be able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Developing high-quality software design and architecture
- Identifying, prioritizing, and executing tasks in the software development life cycle
- Developing back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrating user-facing elements into applications
- Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues
- Writing clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshooting application and code issues
- Developing documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Deploying programs and evaluating user feedback
- Updating existing software applications with new features
- Working closely with other developers, UX designers, business analysts, and software architect